Monday 13 September 2010

Busy Month

It has been another exceptionally busy time for me again. Not only have I been busy creating gorgeous gowns for gorgeous ladies, but am in the media for a second time.
Pure Weddings editor, Amanda Griffiths interviewed me back in March 2010 with the feature going to press September 2010. Not only have I been graced with a double page spread (with the photographic talents of Rob Booker) but I'm even mentioned on the front cover!

I've also been busy with these wonderful ladies who were the bridesmaids to my client Claire.


Claire opted for the most softest of peach silk and each time I worked with it, it
evoked visions or ice cream and sorbets, a typical summer sensation.
After sourcing the perfect shade, I ran into the small problem of the dye not quite being the peach I wanted after the initial sample was requested. However, my supplier went back to the manufacturer and requested the specific shade to be dyed to order for me. That's service!


I think you'll agree, these ladies look simply scrumptious.

http://www.robbooker.co.uk/
http://www.pureweddingsnorth.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment