Tuesday 23 August 2011

A vision in lace.


I'm going to miss Kirsty.

I remember our first meeting when she told me what she wanted for her wedding gown and where she was going to be married. "In a field," she said.

The uniqueness in her dress gave me such inspiration and when she told me Emma Case was her chosen photographer, my bum was making buttons on my seat. It really was the most perfect choice.


I showed Kirsty some lace samples and we both agreed on a beautiful corded lace with more of a wide net texture than that of tulle.

A 100% silk slipper satin cut on the bias would be the full length chemise beneath.

The back was almost smock-like with a covered button detail. The length falling into a very small puddle train.


I think you'll agree, the bride along with the images Emma has given me showcase our work perfectly.















Emma Case
and Emma's blog of Kirsty and her husband Rob's wedding


All images Emma case photography.


1 comment:

  1. i love this wedding dress with all my heart. It reminds me of Lily Allen's wedding dress but this is so much lovlier xx

    ReplyDelete