Thursday 14 July 2011

The Wedding of Laura.

Most of my clients, have at least stepped into a bridal salon and tried if not one, but a few frocks to determine what they like or what they don't.

Laura, however didn't as she knew what she was after had been a fairytale dream in her head. Her dream gown that simply did not exist in any store.


Laura chose a 100% white silk dupion with a front swag detail to the skirt and feature bow. She loved the concept of the bubble hem and wanted that incorporated into her gown.

At her final fitting she said it was as if I'd climbed inside her head to retrieve her image.



A small square diamante clasp added that final touch.





Laura with her bridesmaids.




The smile that says it all.


Laura said.


"Hi Linda,

Hope your well and the studio has taken off well for you!!!

I really wanted to thank you for creating my fairytale dress!! It was perfect and I felt exactly the way I wanted to on my wedding day!!

You were a star from start to finish and I felt comfortable and relaxed with you. I feel every bride should enjoy such an experience at that exciting time.

Thank You again,

Laura"


Laura, it was a total pleasure.









1 comment: