Sunday 4 September 2011

A Little R & R

Friday 9th September 2011


Mr D comes everywhere with me. Anything business related and he's by my side.

This weekend he's taking me to Sheffield to dress a very special bride. Our competition winner Abi gets married tomorrow and I rarely 'do' motorway driving, so we're up and off for 7am to prepare Abi for her big day.

Sunday he's taking me to Harrogate for the BBEH and Tuesday he took me to the Brides Up North Tweet up. In a few weeks, he'll also be by my side for our first ever wedding fair.


It's been non stop for us over the past year, a new studio move, magazine features and a brand new collection out Mid November, so we've never been in more need of a family holiday.


We recently returned from our haven. There was no mobile phone reception and eventhough there is Wifi, I ignored it.

We spent time relaxing and enjoying the peace and tranquility of our Devon cottage and I didn't want to come home! Infact, before we left, we booked next year.

We all enjoyed it, even the Cairn.


Our beautiful holiday cottage.



Home from home comforts



The view from our window.



Attention to detail.



The Cairn and the farm help, Jim.




Time out to go bug hunting with the family. We came across these wierd catapillars. We believe they pupate into Hawk Moths (let me know if i'm wrong!)



Time to enjoy scones with locally produced clotted cream and jam.



Strawberries and wine while reading on the lawn



Helping on the farm with the children.



Day outs to the beach



And visiting my son in his new Plymouth flat.


Everybody needs a little R & R. It leaves me refreshed and ready for the next mad few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment