Wednesday 16 June 2010

From a Very Happy Client.

I love e mails, especially those with wedding pictures attached. You know me, I LOVE WEDDING PICCYS.
So, last night I received a late-in-the-evening mail from a recent client with a rather nice piccy attached.


I was commissioned to make a silk jacket and matching scrunch-knot ties for a client's wedding in April.

He's the e mail message.
Hi Linda,

Remember me - you made me a lovely purple silk jacket earlier this year to keep me warm and provide a little modesty for me in church.
Well we got married on 24th April, and there was a heat wave so I didn't need the jacket - I even got a bit of sun burn on my shoulders.

So sorry, I don't have a picture of me wearing it - I'll just have to get my new husband to take me somewhere posh!

The boys looked fabulous in their cravats and the colour was great
Thanks for all your help

Sue



It doesn't matter how large or how small the request for my services are, I'm just more than happy to make a day perfect.
I hope you get to wear your jacket soon, Sue. You did, however, look totally radiant without it.
All my love and very best to you and thank you so much for the photo. Very much appreciated. x

No comments:

Post a Comment