Monday 18 October 2010

Objective Achieved for a 50th Birthday Bash!

Evidently, research suggests that in an average month, British women only feel good about themselves 38% of the time. So my objective to make my client, Alison feel more than good about herself and look simply sensational was achieved after she comissioned me to make her celebration dress.


Alison wanted something classy yet appropriate for a disco dance leaving a full length evening gown out of the question. So we chose this Vogue pattern along with a fabulous 100% silk crepe satin in a stunning bronze colour.

Alison also wanted to add sleeves, so using a design to flow with the style of the gown I added a tulip-style sleeve which enabled movement while covering the arm area.





This is the e mail I received this morning.


"Hi Linda

Just a short note to say Saturday evening was a resounding success and my dress got lots of attention. I felt fantastic which was my objective so I well and truly achieved!

Thanks for everything

Alison"

No comments:

Post a Comment