Sunday 11 October 2009

When a customer says, "Thank you."


It's always a pleasure to see a client over the moon with their dress and even more so when you get those extra thank you's. The above flowers were fom a recent client, Nadia who said of her dress below. "I know I've already said thanks a few times!!! But just wanted to say a huge thanks...my dress was perfect. Love looking at photos of it!!!

*

From Natalie, a client who I've never met. "Oh Linda! It's so beautiful I have goosebumps and I'm crying!!!! I absolutely love it and it fits perfectly!I LOVE the beading on it too! I shall be printing the construction photos all off and keeping them in my wedding box. Not many brides get to see pictures of their dress in all stages of construction so thank you for that also!Thank you so much firstly for your offer to make the dress and secondly for being so helpful and making the whole process extremely easy!"

*
"Hi Linda I'm not sure I agree that it's been a pleasure working with me -, but I can definately say the reverse is true. Thank you for all your help, and for being so patient while I have got the colours right. Everything looks fabulous - I am extremely happy and excited to get the kids to try things on. I will be sure to send you a photo of them modelling your work!
Thanks again! Mel."


*
"You're doing such a magnificent job!!..I couldn't have asked for a better dressmaker!!..they're more perfect then i'd ever imagined!!" Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment