Wednesday 24 June 2009

Is that a Candy Anthony?

From the moment I saw a Candy Anthony gown I was hooked. At the mere mention of her name it evokes images of layered petticoats, pony-tails and juke boxes. I think of sipping home made lemonade among a garden of English roses and Peonies and eating cup-cakes from my grannies best cake stand. Of course, a vintage 50's gown doesn't have to be 3/4 length.
One of my clients has opted for the 3/4 length gown and to continue the theme she's having a vintage ice-cream van serve the dessert at her wedding. What a peachy idea!
Bridesmaids and guests can continue the theme as there are some wonderful vintage styles available to buy. (Or have made!)
Add some bunting and of course the home-made lemonade and you have the basis for the perfect garden reception.


No comments:

Post a Comment