Wednesday 21 April 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy.

It's been a busy start to the week and is still set to continue. Here's what I've been up to.

Creating cruise/cocktail wear for my Auntie. A gorgeous red crepe-de-chine gown with an orange lining. Scrumptious!


Shortening prom dresses





And converting zips to lace-up backs.


Taking in sides and lifting shoulders



To lengthening gowns, taking in sides and lifting more shoulders.
I have a student designed prom gown to work on for the rest of the week which is rather exciting and a simple black taffeta evening/cocktail dress to work on.
Fabarooney!




2 comments:

  1. I love the red dress( first pic). That would be a great dress to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Vogue bottom with a Simplicity top! The crepe-de-chine gives it a fabulous weight and drape. My auntie requested the little flash of colour at the bustline which I actually think works perfectly. Can you imagine this in a blue and lime green?? Super.

    ReplyDelete