Monday 19 April 2010

Xposure is Definately Everything!


I met Sarah from Xposure in a small wedding fair
at East Riddlesden Hall.
There was an instant chemistry with her, which I feel is most important if someone is going to be taking pictures of you.
With that connection in hand, she seemed the right person to shoot my beautiful daughter in a selection of posh frocks I've made her over the past year.
Sarah suggested collecting together some images of pop stars or models which would help with the shoot so we got straight to it.


The hour long session did run over while Sarah got down on the floor in every conceiveable position to get the right shot. It was a fun experience for my daughter with several dress changes and lots of giggles.






I cannot begin to thank both Sarah and Andy for a totally amazing experience. To say what a proud mum I am to have such a beautiful daughter is an understatement.
You guys totally rock and when the time comes to shoot more posh frocks, I'll be knocking at your door!
Contact Sarah or Andy at

No comments:

Post a Comment