Tuesday 23 November 2010

Made In England Stays in England!



I opened my e mail this afternoon to find a rather interesting request from someone called, Bill.


"We would like to introduce our company to you. We are Chaozhou Xuanyi Fashion Co.,ltd. We specialize in making evening dresses, hand bags, and wedding dresses. We can create original designs or re-create a design based on a picture or original sample. We provide the option of including your label in the dresses. Please take a look at our web site for more information. If you are interested our company, please contact us. We are always ready to work for you!I am waiting for your reply.REAGRDSSINCEREBILL in ChaoZhou China."








I think in most UK industries, the product is made in China. This doesn't mean they would compromise on quality, they cannot afford to, but it would be lovely to find a UK based company who actually manufactures the product right here in the UK.

A bit like me!




No comments:

Post a Comment