Monday 29 March 2010

Another Busy Week.



With a Thursday deadline looming and a birthday photoshoot for my daughter on Saturday (with posh frock to finish) it's going to be a busy week.

I'm actually ahead of myself which is good news for me. However, anything non client related has to be done in my spare time. I simply do not have the time to encroach on customer daylight hours if it is something personal.

My fabric stash is amazing at the moment containing a mixture of various silk colours and an abundance of silk chiffon and spot tulles. Scrumptious.
Ellie's photoshoot on Saturday is with the photographer Sara Brierly from Xposure in Shipley. I met Sarah at a wedding fair and thought the photo shoot would be a marvelous experience and birthday gift for Ellie.
We've been asked to collect together poses and images to re create some awsome shots for Sarah and I have to say it's been fun doing it.
Ellie has asked for a black dress which we have taken inspiration from a Hillary Duff music video. You so have to watch this space for the outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment