Sunday 19 September 2010

UK Wedding Show Harrogate

And more importantly, a meet up with Jane Hardman-Ferris of HF Couture Accessories.
Wow, what a total awesome lady and what totally awesome pieces Jane had on display. I just had to try them on.
The intricacy of each piece is amazing. Many of the headband detail could be removed and used as jewellery pieces, a brooch for example.




Jane takes much of her inspiration from
Miriam Haskell, Stanley Hagler, Dior and Schiaparelli and others. A few of the pieces took my eye, especially the dragonfly headband. It looked like something from the early 1900's.


The intricate dragonfly.



Another favourite piece although my ultimate favourite, Eva, was out on loan for a photoshoot. (You'll have to visit the website to view that one)


From intricate tiara's and headbands to the ultimate in flamboyance.



Jane, I love your stuff, now would someone like to invite me to an event so I can treat myself?








1 comment:

  1. oh Linda what lovely comments - I fink I loves you!

    ReplyDelete