Wednesday 29 September 2010

Where's My Kleenex?


Normally I would be saving the best for last and in this instance you could almost say I have. But, I'm reaching for my kleenex as I speak after looking at the photographs of my client, Jill after her recent wedding to Michael Hunt at the Red Hall Hotel.
Jill commissioned me to make her bridesmaids gowns, 3 sassy strapless numbers with matching handbags (and shoes from Coast!) and a flower girl in a sumptious turquoise silk dupion.
However, just looking at this beautiful bride, I just have to share her with you first.








A very radient bride which happens to be my absolute favourite shot.



Lancashire scenery at its best.


Fabulous detail to the back of Jill's gown


Colour co-ordinated sweetie table.





My handy work



Big sister cuddles.






















Thank you Jill, for the honour of sharing your most special wedding day. It has been the most absolute pleasure and I shall miss you all. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment