Saturday 18 September 2010

Vintage. Is it the way forward?


Opened my copy of this months Perfect Wedding to find a heap of vintage-inspired gowns. Loads of shorties popping up now which is fine if you want vintage, but not so if you want something more traditional.


With my diary now closed for next year, (until September 2011 and subject to outstanding enquiries) it's an exciting time for me as all of my clients have, between us, designed their perfect wedding gown.

Each have brought together elements of gowns which suit them perfectly and I simply cannot wait to get cracking on each and every one of them.

I'm finding this just as exciting (ok, it's more of a squeeling excitement) as when a client brings me a pattern and simply says. "Make this please."

Next year I am working mostly on bridal gowns with a few bridesmaids (including some gorgeous 'fairy' flowergirl dresses) thrown into the mix.

So, may I take the opportunity to thank all of my new clients. I'm very much looking forward to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment